Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My new accessory

In celebration of the 30th (yikes!) anniversary of my birth I went to the optometrist as I noticed I wasn't seeing quite as clearly with my now 30-year-old eyes. As predicted, the kind Dr. informed me that I needed glasses. I have now joined the ranks of the near-sighted members of my family.

My highly over-paid (in my opinion) fashion consultant assisted me in choosing these bad boys that I just picked up last night...
I think they make me look much more smarterer...what do you think? And yes, I am in my car but I was stopped at a stop light, and no, that's not a pile of towels and blankets you see in the back. :)

2 comments:

Paul and Suzy said...

Cute frames Amy! You do look very smart. Thats why Paul wanted to get himself some glasses. He wanted to look smarter.

Deb said...

tres chic! You definitely look more smarterer. :)