Friday, October 31, 2008

Disneyland!

I just realized that I never finished posting pics from the weekend Gaby came down. We have annual passes that are good through March 2009 and I want to make sure I get every penny out of them so we went twice while Gaby was here! We actually went just to Disneyland the first time then just CA Adventure the second. We found a few things at CA Adventure that we hadn't done before, and of course went on the old favorites like, Space Mountain, Pirates of the Carribbean and Peter Pan.
Here we are on Pirates...with some guy who thinks he's hilarious waving in the background
>



Trying to act cool while Mom acts like a dork...I love being able to embarass her!
Who knew candy corn grew the same way as regular corn?
>

Gaby's attempt at making a G out of the C.

1 comment:

Paul and Suzy said...

The "G" picture is my favorite! Disneyland looks like fun! I miss it!