Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Idaho

Gaby went to Idaho with her Gaga and Papa last week and got to see my oldest brother, Don, and his family. My niece, Maggie, just sent me these pictures and I thought they were too great not to share. Gaby is obviously having an awesome summer and had so much fun in Idaho.
Gaby with Carson and Dalton. I can't believe how huge they are!
One of the first things she told me about was jumping into the pool from the tramp. Great shot Mags...Gaby thought this pic was so cool!
Playing chicken...Gaby's on Dalton's shoulders and Carson's on Jason's shoulders.
The Gabster holding the cutest Westley in the world!

1 comment:

Paul and Suzy said...

Jumping from the tramp to the pool looks so fun! Where was that fun set up when we were there? It looks like Gaby and your folks had a good visit.